Throughout the year, changes in temperature make your roof’s shingles expand and contract. Eventually, this causes them to wear out and require replacement.
Even if a shingled roof isn’t leaking, you should inspect it every year for wear.
REMEMBER: It can be dangerous to climb up on your roof, so we recommend using a pair of binoculars to inspect your roof instead.
Look for the following:
- Are your shingles curling? (See image above for example of curling shingles.)
- Are your shingles buckling?
- Do you have granular wear? (Are small stones worn off the surface of the shingle?)
- Are the shingles laying flat, or are they wavy?
- Are there voids in your flashings?
- Are any shingles or tiles missing?
- How long has it been since you re-roofed?
Juffs Roofing specializes in repairing shingle damage and wear.
At Juffs Roofing, we only install the highest quality shingles – the ones we know will provide our customers with 100% customer satisfaction. That is why we carry the unique and reputable shingles manufactured by CertainTeed.
- Carriage House™
- Presidential Shake™ TL
- Landmark™ TL
- Presidential Shake™
- Highland Slate™
- Landmark™ Premium
- Landmark™ Special
- XT™ 30
- Roofer’s Select™
- Presidential Starter
- High-Performance Starter
- Symphony Hip & Ridge™
- Shangle Ridge®
- Shadow Ridge™
Juffs Roofing have been designated “CertainTeed Select ShingleMaster Roofers”, which means we are considered one of the top 1% of roofing companies in North America.
Contact Juffs Roofing with your questions about shingle damage, wear and repair.